6MSP UTILITY/Pool PUMP is a powerful, durable, oil-free pump that can remove water down to 1/8 of an inch. With a maximum flow rate of 1900 GPH, it can quickly remove water from swimming pools and pool covers. It can also efficiently remove water from a variety of common and emergency de-watering applications such as flooded basements, rooftops or anywhere that de-watering is a must. Fits inside most pool bottoms and 8" main drains and comes complete with adapters for a standard garden hose (3/4") and pool vacuum hose fittings (1 1/2").
• Pumps Down to 1⁄8"
• Fits In a 8" Main Drain and Most Pool Bottom Drains
• Sturdy, Integrated Carry Handle
• Completely Submersible
• Removable Screened Inlet
• High Impact Thermoplastic Housing
• 1⁄6 HP Oil-Free Motor with Thermal Protection
• Pool Vacuum & Garden Hose Hose Fittings Included
• 25' Cord with Strain Relief
• Packed 2 per Master
• 24-Pack Display Pallet
• For Fresh Water Use Only
• Not for Continuous Duty
• 1 Year Limited Warranty (does not include external attachments)
6MSP UTILITY/POOL PUMP - ITEM# 02585
Max. Flow Rate: 1900 GPH
Max. Pumping Height: 24'
Max. Watts/Amps: 370/4
Volts: 120 / 60Hz
Weight: 8 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5" x 6.5" x 9"
Download ZG096_Rev D_6MSP Pump.pdf ( 2.26 MB)
Download Pool-Care-6MSP-Utility-Pool-Pump-Sell-Sheet.pdf ( 2.23 MB)
Download DANNER 6MSP RevA 05_19.pdf ( 2.23 MB)