POOL MAIN DRAIN UTILITY PUMP is a powerful and durable utility pump that is designed primarily for draining chlorinated and salt water in-ground swimming pools. The slotted “basket” base measures less than 5 1/2-inches in diameter, which allows the pump to fit inside any standard 8” main drain and seat itself several inches below the top surface of the pool’s main drain flange. With a maximum flow rate of 5373 GPH, it can quickly and efficiently remove water from any in-ground Swimming Pool.
Do not run the Pool Main Drain Utility Pump without an automatic shut-off float switch or our available Teathered Float Switch (Item# 20375) for automatic shut-off.
• Maximum Flow Rate: 5373 GPH or 90 GPM
• Maximum Head Height: 32-feet
• Pumps Down to 2” water depth
• Fits in standard 8" Pool Main Drain Allowing for Complete Drainage
• Includes 1 1/2” Threaded Barbed Fitting
• Removable Elbow for Vertical or Horizontal Discharge Options
• Integrated Carry Handle
• 25' Cord with Flexible Strain Relief
• Completely Submersible
• Slotted Base Constructed from High Impact ABS
• 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
• Recommended: Tethered Float Switch for Automatic Shut-Off
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
Cover-Care Pool Main Drain Utility Pump Specs - ITEM# 20370
Max. Flow Rate: 5373 GPH
Max. Pumping Height: 32'
Max. Watts/Amps: 593/4.9
Volts: 120 / 60Hz
Weight: 12 lbs.
Dimensions w/ Elbow (W x H): 9 3/4" x 15 1/2"
Dimensions w/out Elbow (W x H): 7 1/4” x 15 1/2”
Download ZG588 Rev B_POOL DEWATERING PUMP_20370.pdf ( 1.06 MB)
Download Pool-Care-Main Drain-Pump-Sell-Sheet.pdf ( 1.63 MB)
Download ZG588 Rev E_POOL DEWATERING PUMP_Model 20370.pdf ( 2.76 MB)