• Strong Ribbed Cylindrical Housing Eliminates Cave-Ins
• Made from Heavy Duty High Density Polyethylene
• Ribs Anchor the Skimmer Solidly in Place, No Shifting or Heaving
• Tall 7" x 11" Wide Door for Efficient Skimming Over a Wide Range of Water Levels
• Install 2 Pumps in the Same Skimmer for Massive Flows and Maximum Efficiency
• Large Capacity Clog Resistant Leaf Basket that Keeps Debris Away from the Pump
• Accommodates Most Pumps Up to 8,000 GPH
• Versatile Bulkhead Placement Allows Multiple Inlets and Fittings Up to 2"
• Skimmer Lid Supports 300 lbs.
• For Maximum Cleaning, Use with Clearguard or ProLine Pressurized Filter Systems.
• Packed Individually
FEATURES OF THE DEBRIS PAD:
• Quickly Removes Fine Particulates Such as Floating Dust and Pollen
• Provides Ideal Medium for Biological Filtration
• Bypass Slotting Ensures Water Flow to Protect Pump Even When Pad Needs Cleaning
• Easily Cleaned and Inexpensive to Replace
PRO5000 SKIMMER - ITEM# 02475
PRO5000 SKIMMER WITH DEBRIS PAD - ITEM# 02474
Weir Size Opening 11" W x 7" H
Unit Dimensions 24" L x 26" W x 23" H
Max. Pump Capacity 8,000 GPH
Operating Surface Area 500 Sq. Ft.
Weight 18 lbs.
Download ZG102_revC.pdf ( 10.77 MB)