Ovation Filters have been designed for hobbyists looking for powerful, quiet and effective filtration for their home aquariums and terrariums. They can be used for installations from 10 to 80 gallons if used singly, or larger installations if more than one pump is employed. They offer the right combination of mechanical, biological and chemical filtration to assure a clean habitat for aquatic pets.
Ovation Series Filters include an adjustable spray bar, airflow regulator and two filtration elements (a sponge and a carbon filter). Units can be mounted vertically or, for terrariums, in a low-profile horizontal position using the included suction cups.
Can be mounted vertically for shallow habitats. Great for Terrariums.
• Innovative Design Filters up to 265 GPH
• Dual Filter Elements Provide Excellent Filtration
• Adjustable Air Regulator Allows Aeration Flow Control
• Includes Spray Bar for Enhanced Aeration
• Mounts Easily for Submersed use in any Terrarium or Aquarium
• Can be Operated in any Position, Horizontal or Vertical
• Smooth, Ultra-Quiet Operation
• Perfect for Odd-Shaped and Shallow Habitats
Ovation-210 • ITEM# 01025
Maximum Flow Rate: 53 GPH
Recommended Tank Size*: Up to 15 Gallons
Ovation-380 • ITEM# 01026
Maximum Flow Rate: 100 GPH
Recommended Tank Size*: Up to 25 Gallons
Ovation-700 • ITEM# 01027
Maximum Flow Rate: 185 GPH
Recommended Tank Size*: Up to 50 Gallons
Ovation-1000 • ITEM# 01028
Maximum Flow Rate: 265 GPH
Recommended Tank Size*: Up to 80 Gallons
*Single filter use. You may use more than one filter for larger tanks.
Download ZG050_OVATION.pdf ( 9.73 MB)